OnlineWide Web Directory

Monday, June 12, 2006

I don't wear makeup that often; lipstick yes, but that's about it. On occasions I will dab some on. On one such recent ocasion,I went to use my eyeliner and it was bone dry. GRRR...now, normally, I live without it, but being a full moon and all, I had to have some,and started the hunt but where to look? That was my only eyeliner. Brown lip liner? Nope, too bloodlike, wasn't in a vampira mood. I scanned the room.

Aha! ...perhaps a solution. That tube of acrylic burnt sienna was looking like a good substitute, my painting corner had a nice thin brush. What the heck? First, I put a line near the eye, to see if any well; burning would occur. No problem there, then I put it along the eyelid. Note the along the eyelid part, not on the membrane of the eyelid.

It worked a charm. Didn't run, clump or burn and it came off easily.

Now I'm not telling anyone to do this, I'm only saying that it was what worked for me when under cosmetic pressure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FindingBlog - Blog Directory

If you like our website, please rate it at FindingBlog.com